MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit options resets when theme changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if it is not a bug, but i face this problem.

When i change my theme from A to B, the edit options regarding img and video code resets. I have to go to usercp again to enable it for the new theme.

Am i doing something wrong. Kindly help me in this.
These options shouldn't reset. Does it happen for all themes and users? Where exactly are you changing the theme/
I have the theme selector plugin enabled, and i am choosing the theme from it.

I have 3 themes,

ITZ Dark
ITZ Light
ITZ Mobile

If i switch from ITZ Dark (default theme) to ITZ Light the code options resets.
1. Bugs in plugins/themes are not core bugs (will most likely move it to a support forum as soon as I check point 3).
2. Why are you using a plugin for the theme selector in the first place? It's a core feature in 1.8 as you can see here. That may be your issue.
3. Please provide a testing admin account in PM so I can check what's wrong.
2. Why are you using a plugin for the theme selector in the first place? It's a core feature in 1.8 as you can see here. That may be your issue.

Sorry i am not using a plugin for this, my mistake i mentioned about the plugin

3. Please provide a testing admin account in PM so I can check what's wrong.

Sent you the details
@Destroy: Did you have time to check this?
Just checked and I can't see any problem on that forum. Options are not touched no matter to which theme I change. They're only missing from the mobile theme, but that's another problem which requires template updates. It may have been fixed by the 1.8.6 theme changes, but I doubt and it was rather a plugin issue. Rejecting, unless you can provide more info.