MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID PAYPAL] Theme Tweaks - $200 Budget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have launched my forum https://forum.htpcguides.com but the developer neglected a few things that I need fixed quickly. It is very important you respond within 48 hours to emails, if you have trouble keeping in contact via email please do not apply. I will pay for you to be around for a month or so in case other things need fixing. I am happy to pay half up front and other half upon completion. The last developer I paid before it was completely done and I can't do that again (given that I'm in this situation).

Things to be fixed:
  • Hotmail and Microsoft email accounts do not receive registration email (SPF, PTR and dkim correctly configured)

• I cannot apply an action to multiple users in admin panel (always shows 0 users selected) Rocketloader fixed

• Registration and logging in on the mobile theme is not properly responsive

• The white box containers also don't stretch properly in mobile mode

• SCE editor is only showing in Safari and Internet ExplorerRocketloader fixed

• No quick reply button

• Smiley buttons do not workRocketloader fixed

• Users should be subscribed to receive email notifications to threads they reply to and start (they already are set to during registration but it doesn't seem to stick)

PM me your bid, my budget is high but I only want to work with serious developers who understand the importance of communication.
just a note : some of the issues you are facing could be due to use of rocket loader from cloudflare !
(2015-08-15, 02:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]just a note : some of the issues you are facing could be due to use of rocket loader from cloudflare !

Thanks for the head's up, I will disable it and edit the list, does there happen to be a plugin for disabling rocket loader?
Sorry for stepping into your thread but microsoft accounts arent getting reset pass,registration emails on my forum as well . Sad
rocket loader needs to be disabled from cloudflare site
(2015-08-15, 02:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]rocket loader needs to be disabled from cloudflare site

Just done and it resolved 3 issues, thank you Smile