MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do i make my postbit like this? I know theres a Tutorial but i cannot find it please help me...
Thanks!

[Image: ZwQDFxT.png]
are you asking about alignment or adding method of profile fields / variables ?
I do not really understand what you mean by "like this". This is almost as it looks in the standard mybb theme, except for the "Likes", "Credits" and "Vouches", but these are added by some plugin(s).

When its a matter of alignment as .m. supposes, please show your template "postbit_author_user" here, then we can see what needs to be changed.
I'm asking for the alignment yes...
Can you show your templates "postbit_author_user" and "postbit_reputation" here?
you might have seen this method (ref. topic)
(2015-08-15, 04:47 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you might have seen this method (ref. topic)

Oh I've seen another method idk who is was posted by but theres another one explaining it properly i need that.
This is for template "postbit_author_user":

{$lang->postbit_posts}<div style="float: right;">{$post['postnum']}</div><br />
{$lang->postbit_threads}<div style="float: right;">{$post['threadnum']}</div><br />
{$lang->postbit_joined}<div style="float: right;">{$post['userregdate']}</div>
{$post['replink']}{$post['profilefield']}{$post['warninglevel']}

The same principle can be used for other templates that fill in lines here, like "postbit_reputation". The same should be done for lines added by plugin(s).
edit: delayed response
well, you can try it like this
(2015-08-15, 05:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]edit: delayed response
well, you can try it like this

Thats the one i was looking for all this time!

Thank you sir Smile
Pages: 1 2