MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Variables Board Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm rather new to MyBB from a coding perspective but have been testing things out to try to convert my jcink skin themes to Icyboards. I have been trying to customize my board stats area and no matter what combination of variables i've tried it just isn't working.

I want only the sections in bold underline so i can move them about as i wish for my custom theme. I had expected to be able to edit these in the lang setting but there's no access in the admin cp so i'm having to rely on hunting the variables down which hasn't been easy for the latter sections. 

Quote:1 user active in the past 15 minutes (1 member, 0 of whom are invisible, and 0 guests).
namehere

Our members have made a total of 1 posts in 1 threads.
We currently have 3 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, namehere
The most users online at one time was 4 on 08-08-2015 at 09:03 AM

4 users active in the past 24 hours (2 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 2 guests).

For the last one i even tried the below and it doesn't work.
Users Visited Today ($todaycount)

Please remember when replying that i'm new to the MyBB admin cp and settings, so please explain where to edit and what. Or even where an easy list of these sorts of variables are, as i couldn't see anything anywhere.

Thank you very much in advanced.

I've worked most of these out, so i've edited my top post.