MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a few errors after downtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I'm hoping someone can help.

The hosting company server went down for over 24hours and now I'm getting errors on the ACP.

So if I go into tools & maintenance and

Cache Manage & click (rebuild & reload all) " get the error
Quote:There was a problem downloading the latest credits. Please try again in a few minutes

Also File Verification
Quote:There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes.

I also get the same error when checking for updates.

MyBB Version 1.8.5
PHP Version 5.4.16
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.5.42
Did you remove the {$task_image} from the footer template?
I've not removed anything
Are there any errors on the forum itself?
only when members try and sign up they get told they are spam from I can see.
I do not know the cause of this, sorry...

It can be some networking problems, but you need to contact your hosting provider then.
This is your hosting problem not Mybb problem .
check your sites files, check member.php and the admin folder
Thank's for the help so far. I've messaged the hosting site so am just waiting for them to get back to me.

(2015-08-19, 09:53 AM)fredzy Wrote: [ -> ]check your sites files, check member.php and the admin folder

What am I looking for? I can't access any files at the moment again awaiting the hosting company to resolve this.
(2015-08-19, 12:24 PM)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank's for the help so far. I've messaged the hosting site so am just waiting for them to get back to me.

(2015-08-19, 09:53 AM)fredzy Wrote: [ -> ]check your sites files, check member.php and the admin folder

What am I looking for? I can't access any files at the moment again awaiting the hosting company to resolve this.

If I understand you, you do not have acces to you FTP?
Pages: 1 2