MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error on every page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while ago, I started getting this error on every page.

Quote:Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /www/110mb.com/t/s/k/_/_/_/_/_/tsk/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php on line 121

I also started getting 6 of these on each page except the admin CP pages with varying line numbers.

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/110mb.com/t/s/k/_/_/_/_/_/tsk/htdocs/forums/inc/plugins/pmonreg.php:121) in /www/110mb.com/t/s/k/_/_/_/_/_/tsk/htdocs/forums/inc/functions.php on line 2265

Im sure these are related, since they started occuring at the same time. Is there some way I can fix them? I haven't noticed any problems with it other than I can't log out and it is becoming a real eyesore. I'm worried about what else it may be messing up, since its on every page, and im hoping that my members will still be able to log in.
This is a problem with the private message on registration plugin. Moving to code modifications.