MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration date info is not in forum language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: PorXyQ.jpg]

As you can see it in image, my forum is in Turkish language except one part, Registration date.
It says " Jul 2015 "

How can I change language of that part?
i think you find Month name variables in global.lang.php .
If you go to post bit templates and then postbit or postbit_classic, you can change it there.

-Arne.
(2015-08-21, 06:27 AM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]If you go to post bit templates and then postbit or postbit_classic, you can change it there.

-Arne.

he want to translate months name like January is in english he want in Turkish .
Oh sorry, did't see that, then it is indeed in the Global.lang file.
As far as I know of this is a shortcoming of the MyBB date format translation. The only solution is setting the displayformat of the registration date to d m Y or m Y.

A plugin is a second option.
(2015-08-21, 06:49 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know of this is a shortcoming of the MyBB date format translation. The only solution is setting the displayformat of the registration date to d m Y or m Y.

A plugin is a second option.

old man Smile he wants month name in turkish not in English .
Everything in turkish/global.lang.php is already in Turkish and I have checked English one there is no such thing as Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct etc. there are always full names like July, August, September. I tried changing July in English file to Turkish word, Jul 2015 didnt change.

I think these short names (Jul etc) must be in different place?
(2015-08-21, 09:42 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]old man Smile he wants month name in turkish not in English

Baby Big Grin , d m Y or m Y. results in 12-08-2015 and 08-2015. That's also Turkish, no English word in it Toungue.
Well I just went with this solution, thanks Ad Bakker Big Grin
Pages: 1 2