MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help adding to navigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add more links to my navigation list. where do i need to go edit these? see attachment for specific location.
Templates - Modify/Delete - "Default Templates" - header
I guess in the VB theme you find the links in both header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member templates, those can be found in Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete > Expand
LeX- Wrote:Templates - Modify/Delete - "Default Templates" - header

Yeah! That worked great! Thx a bunch!
tlee Wrote:

I thought VB themes adds these links header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member templates, how come this one in header templateToungue? different !!hmm
Another questions...in the preview I attached earlier...on my nav list, the "admin cp" has has a brown background. I don't want that there. How do I go change it back to white? It stays there even when I'm not on that page.
zaher1988 Wrote:
tlee Wrote:

I thought VB themes adds these links header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member templates, how come this one in header templateToungue? different !!hmm

I know nothing in depth about vb themes, but I do know that in those templates you're refering to, there are only 1 or two lines of code in each.