MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New look member list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the mobile version shows default usertitle of the group while its not there in the desktop layout...  Huh
(2015-08-23, 07:08 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]the mobile version shows default usertitle of the group while its not there in the desktop layout...  Huh

You know, I never noticed that! I'd blame Justin Wink
There's a reason I've the title breaker Toungue
(2015-08-23, 06:59 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I like this layout - I use it on all my themes Smile

it's definitely a vast improvement over the 1.X member list page.
(2015-08-23, 07:16 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-23, 07:08 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]the mobile version shows default usertitle of the group while its not there in the desktop layout...  Huh

I'm not sure where you got that screenshot, because on the private demo board I'm seeing user titles for everyone, regardless of if they're set or not, on both desktop and mobile... (same thing on my local install)
(2015-08-26, 08:39 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-23, 07:16 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure where you got that screenshot, because on the private demo board I'm seeing user titles for everyone, regardless of if they're set or not, on both desktop and mobile... (same thing on my local install)

It might well be an old screenshot. I took some of them from old blog posts to save time. It does seem to be fixed now, my bad!
I like them. Could you maybe leave the Posts and Topics on the left side then align Join Date and Last Visit: to the right?

And if you add more fields, have them aligned like above? It's just something I would do if I was customizing the member list page on my forum, but the decision is up to you.
Will there be a possibility to show the additional groups aswell? Smile
What is that rectangle on the upside right of each card? Is it a "More" kind of button?
They're going to be badges showing the user group, like in the mobile screenshot.
Pages: 1 2 3