MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply won`t work & other problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Forum! Im relatively new to the My-BB scene! So naturally I have some questions or problems which Im going to order them from the most important to the least... I should mention first I have poor knowledge of everything that looks like a coding language... so you would have to be specific in your solutions as to where and what to fix...

1) quick reply doesn`t work, it just shows the loading icon for a few seconds then it stops and does nothing... quoting and post reply does however work normally...
2 ) [SOCIAL LINKS PLUGIN] how can I edit so that the Social Links from the right user details panel would appear under the
"Thanks: 1
Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)"
3) [THANKS PLUGIN] how can I delete the rose icon from the thanks button & list?
4) the "7 hours ago" text I would like it to appear under the user text not above it...
[Image: untitled.jpg]
http://kaft.tk/index.php
user: test pass: testtest
I`m using the latest version of My-BB

for the moment these are all my questions if I would gather more I would reply to this topic...
The test account doesnt seem to work.
I have logged out the test account... try it now...
3. goto thx.css file from ACP >> Themes >> Your theme and remove the following lines..

.thx_list_lable {
    background: url(images/thanks/rose-small.png) no-repeat 0px top!important;
}

4. ACP >> Templates > Your Theme's Templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit

find and move the following line just above {$post['signature']}

<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
you should be able to move the social links below the thanks details from the postbit template itself by locating those variables in that template...
thanks @mmadhankumar for your contribution ... however there is no "thx.css" where you mentioned... I managed to get rid of it some other way.
I did found out how to move the "post_date" around to my liking... thank you!

Somehow I made the quickreply work again... it seems there was a faulty plugin messing around...

NEW QUESTIONS!
*There are two doted lines: one between the author`s details and his text, and another one between his text and his signature. How do I delete those doted lines? In the above screenshot you can see only one of them.

**How can I make it so that when I hit the Thanks button it doesn`t reload the whole page? I mean it just adds the thanks and nothing more, no page reloading.
ACP >> Themes >> Your theme >> global.css

find...

.post .post_head {
    padding-bottom: 4px;
    border-bottom: 1px dashed #383838;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
}

.post_content .signature {
    margin-top: 5px;
    border-top: 1px dashed #383838;
    padding: 10px 0 4px 0;
}

and remove the border-bottom and border-top...