MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my god
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can never get anything right. Just messed up my entire website look what happpens when you try and visit it...

cashforum.org <-- no longer uses MyBB -->
TRy to install the english language directory/files again!
(2015-08-22, 07:49 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]TRy to install the english language directory/files again!

Tryed didnt work
Then you did not install it correctly.
Further we must hope that a user of this plugin will watch this thread. I installed it, and get no settings for it either, except that the points are shown in postbits.
(2015-08-22, 08:07 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Then you did not install it correctly.
Further we must hope that a user of this plugin will watch this thread. I installed it, and get no settings for it either.

How can I restore my website again? This is beyond the plugin now I just want my forum back up and running.......
By restoring the languages directory in a correct way.

For me it's almost over for today.
(2015-08-22, 08:13 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]By restoring the languages directory in a correct way.

For me it's almost over for today.

its fine im just gonna give up on mybb. 

Thanks for your help.
This is a hard learning school. I would try it all over again from scratch.

Or you must go for a paid platform.
(2015-08-22, 08:35 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]This is a hard learning school. I would try it all over again from scratch.

Or you must go for  a paid platform.

I know its hard and im jumping at things to fast. But i don't want to lose all my members on my forum already or my content posted which took months...
One File is missing in your forum you can re upload it
/inc/languages/english/newpoints.lang.php
Pages: 1 2