MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts, modal not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently added MyAlerts and edited to my needs, but it won't show the modal (It never did.)

Please help!
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it
http://sparklecrafter.com/

Login Info:
TestAccount
TestAccount1
Hi,

Which version of MyBB are you using? Looks like 1.6 to me. MyAlerts 2.0.0 only works with MyBB 1.8.5+.
(2015-08-23, 06:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Which version of MyBB are you using? Looks like 1.6 to me. MyAlerts 2.0.0 only works with MyBB 1.8.5+.

I am using mybb 1.8.5

[Image: hhiTZVK.png]
Hi,

Is your theme a 1.6 theme then? It's referencing Prototype rather than jQuery which will be causing some issues. Use the find updated templates tool from the ACP > Templates & Themes.
(2015-08-23, 07:16 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Is your theme a 1.6 theme then? It's referencing Prototype rather than jQuery which will be causing some issues. Use the find updated templates tool from the ACP > Templates & Themes.

I believe it is, but is there any way to do modal links without having to change the theme?

Or do i have to change the theme for it to work.

(2015-08-23, 07:16 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I actually just decided to downgrade both the version of MyAlerts and the Mybb system, but it still doesn't work,
Were you ever able to figure this one out?  Thanks.