MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make Editor's "View Page Source" Activated By Default
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
When i click "New Thread", i want "View Page Source" to be activated in the editor automaticly (by default)
How can i do that?
There is option In your profile.

But there is no "set View Page Source for all new users by default" option, though it should be in next version,
(2015-08-24, 07:30 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]check this related thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-165583.html

Im tried both of these, and nothing work for me... i'm using Monocons Editor btw..
(2015-08-24, 10:02 AM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using Monocons Editor btw..

And when you go to UserCP -> Edit Options

and check "Put the editor in source mode by default".

When i does not work then, it's the editor you use.
(2015-08-24, 03:02 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-24, 10:02 AM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using Monocons Editor btw..

And when you go to UserCP -> Edit Options

and check "Put the editor in source mode by default".

When i does not work then, it's the editor you use.

It's work now, but i want this option to be checked by default for new registered users, how to do that?
(2015-08-25, 10:09 AM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]It's work now, but i want this option to be checked by default for new registered users, how to do that?

This has been discussed several times, but it requires either a plugin, or a core change. THe core change involves file inc/datahandlers/user.php. Line 652 should be changed to:

$this->verify_yesno_option($options, 'sourceeditor', 1);
(2015-08-25, 10:55 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-25, 10:09 AM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]It's work now, but i want this option to be checked by default for new registered users, how to do that?

This has been discussed several times, but it requires either a plugin, or a core change. THe core change involves file inc/datahandlers/user.php. Line 652 should be changed to:

Finally! IT WORKS, THANKS MAN!
(2015-08-25, 10:55 AM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]

This option doesn't work in 1.8.13. Please, help me identify where to make this change.

https://foro.guitarravallenata.com
test account: traste/espacio

Thanks,
albano