MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I was wondering.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if anyone had a copy of XMB 1.0 on their hard drive and if they could be kind enough to allow me to download it. I know some people used to develop for XMB, and maybe they'd still have a copy of board before Richard took over and ruined the whole project.
Why not try asking for it via the XMB support boards? You'll probably get more of a better chance if you do it over there.
No, see, Richard is an idiot and I want the XMB before Richard took over. I can't get in touch with nick or jeff so..
Or you could switch to mybb Wink
Hmm... if you are the rival of Chris then do you really expect someone to give you a copy of XMB? Toungue
Get MyBB... then create a theme just like it.
Just a name to represent the many quarrels I had with him when developing the board with him, nick, and jeff...
Why are you asking for it here?

More importantly, why is your username like that Ace? It's not very mature.
If it was mature, would you believe it was me? Toungue Also, Ace was taken and that ruined the whole ordeal so I put a retarded message with it. The reason for posting this here.. probably because I don't know your AIM, and the fact that you've been giving everyone else credit except me for development of that board and I thought I'd like to go public. Google searches for the win is what I say. I simply ask for the older versions of XMB. Another thing, Chris, ease up and stop acting like you're professional, XMB wasn't built on that, it was built on a bunch of 13 year olds having fun with PHP and that's what made XMB, XMB, and you see this as Richard has made XMB total crap. BTW, pulling VBulletin scripts is a nono ;\
That's going to get you real far... accusing Chris of pulling vBulletin scripts Rolleyes And just an FYI, MyBB is not XMB so it doesn't much matter what XMB was built on. People change, and may be you should too.

P.S. I am pretty sure Chris doesn't have a copy of XMB.
Pages: 1 2