MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody . i have this problem , on which i could not find answer in these forums . This thing happens after i import my mysql backup . It happens in admincp , and most of my settings are not accessible , i cant even change the general configuration . I get this error message

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/110mb.com/z/a/j/e/b/a/v/a/zajebavanje/htdocs/forum/admin/settings.php on line 475

i am using mybb 1.2.3 . If you need some more info ,please let me know.

cheers
Did you forget to import the settings table?
nope , i imported everything . maybe i can try to import just posts and members into fresh installation of mybb .
Is the main Settings page visible? (before you click into a setting group)

pelin Wrote:nope , i imported everything . maybe i can try to import just posts and members into fresh installation of mybb .

You can try that too.
i attached images on which you can see what is happening . First i see everything , then i go on board settings - change , and then i see only few options (1.jpg) , and after i press show all settings , i see those errors (2.jpg)
Like I said in my above post, your missing over half the settings. You must have not imported all the settings.
it worked , thx , it seems that my settings table somehowe got corrupted . Now everything is working fine

thx a lot

cheers