MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Membership/Post Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I am open to the typical post exchange deals, what I am really wanting is a trade situation where we both become members on each others site, and post a minimum of one good post a day average because we both could use or appreciate some quality boost in long-term activity.
  • It is for the new site CutAboves.com.
  • I only provide good quality natural posts so expect the same in return
  • I am open to us both having sigs with links of our choosing
  • no time limit, just do it as long as we want and notify the other of the stop
  • I am open to doing more than the 1 post a day average
I dislike the fake responding to of short-term post exchanging so I would much rather we both just become members at each others site for real and not have to worry too much about it. If one of us quits this exchange agreement then the other is obviously no longer obligated to post. However, let it be understood that doesn't mean we necessarily will decide to permanently stop posting. Just like we may decide to post above the minimum, we can decide to stay even if this agreement is over. I'd like to leave these things open so that can be genuine in our interactions for the best type of situation: relaxed and real membership help with the incentive to keep the agreement being that we better secure that minimum level of activity help. If one of us quits the site or stops posting, no hard feelings, but at least we were real members.

Sound good?  I will look for your response on my key points.  Thanks!

- Frank

p.s. In addition I offer some forum-related Services on Fiverr.