MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I make a Latest Activity section that would match these?

[Image: wJAZkV9.png]

All help is appreciated.
(2015-08-25, 06:55 AM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]You can use this plugin; http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=191

He wants to display the totals not the latest threads.

You will have to add a sidebar as such.
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme > Index Page Templates > index.

Below your {$header} add the following code.
<div class="side" style="float: right; width: 19%">

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

<tr>
   <td class="thead">
        Forum Goals -
   </td>
</tr>

<tr>
   <td class="trow2">
    ok do it
   </td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

Once you've done this change {$forums} to the following.
<div class="forum" style="float: left; width: 80%;">{$forums}</div>

These will be the inputs that will display the totals for each section.
You will have to style the sidebar how you want it and then present this information in there.
{$stats['numposts']} - Total Posts
{$stats['numthreads']} - Total Threads
{$stats['numusers']} - Total Users
(2011-02-10, 03:44 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Just nest the MyCode:
  • Test
    • Test2

(2015-08-25, 10:38 AM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-25, 06:55 AM)ArneVD Wrote: [ -> ]You can use this plugin; http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=191

He wants to display the totals not the latest threads.

You will have to add a sidebar as such.
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Theme > Index Page Templates > index.

Below your {$header} add the following code.
<div class="side" style="float: right; width: 19%">

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

<tr>
   <td class="thead">
        Forum Goals -
   </td>
</tr>

<tr>
   <td class="trow2">
    ok do it
   </td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

Once you've done this change {$forums} to the following.
<div class="forum" style="float: left; width: 80%;">{$forums}</div>

These will be the inputs that will display the totals for each section.
You will have to style the sidebar how you want it and then present this information in there.
{$stats['numposts']} - Total Posts
{$stats['numthreads']} - Total Threads
{$stats['numusers']} - Total Users

He was right, I wanted to show the latest threads. Toungue

Unfortunately neither of these methods works/what I needed. Still looking for help. :s
(2015-08-26, 12:02 AM)LukeSet Wrote: [ -> ]He was right, I wanted to show the latest threads. Toungue

But what is the relation then with the image in the opening post. That is completely misleading, you should ask clear questions.

For latest threads there are plugins, like "Latest Posts in Sidebar" (note the corrections at the end of the discussion).
(2015-08-26, 12:02 AM)LukeSet Wrote: [ -> ]He was right, I wanted to show the latest threads. Toungue

Unfortunately neither of these methods works/what I needed. Still looking for help. :s

The image you showed was showing the total stats that's why I thought you wanted it to show them all opposed to just the latest posted.
(2015-08-26, 12:48 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]

The image you showed was showing the total stats that's why I thought you wanted it to show them all opposed to just the latest posted.

Na. Those are the ones I already have. I was wondering how to get the latest thread on the side to match that. :/
Now Luke, You're a champion in hiding what you want Big Grin
Any help with this? Sad