MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting Posts/Threads Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any time a Post reported and i try to view it I get this error. This also come up when I try to delete Threads.

Quote:No Post ID specified.

anyone know why?
You've selected a post to delete (little checkbox in the top right) before pressing delete in the mod tools section?

If you have, and it still doesn't work, try the delete button under the post.
Please don't bump your thread within 24 hours.

Could you add mod/admin privileges on my account again, so that I can test it?
oh sorry.. just it was urgent.. and Dennis its not for that forum.. its for another forum..
Well, I could argue about whats "urgent" and what's not urgent all day, but if you do a search you will find me pissed off at many users for saying it was "urgent" when it wasn't. Just think about it, will making a post make me get out of school faster somehow? (It just doesn't apply to me.)

Please provide a link to your fourm
www.currencyboard.net

- to me it IS urgent.. because its a Paid to post forum so I need it fixed for myself and mods before I start the full launch...

but yes.. not urgent to you..
Is this problem just in one forum or all forums on that board? Could you create a user with moderator privileges in that specific forum, or any forum if all forums are affected, and PM me the username/password.
No.. i cannot delete anything and nor can any of my moderators.. or new accounts.. and its with all the forums not just a specific one..

sending you a PM soon