MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .zip attachment is corrupted !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys ,

i have a problem.

When i download someone .zip attachment and put to destkop files in rar on my mybb 1.8.5 forum, i see error message archive is corrupted...

How can i fixed this problem ?
I have already uploaded and downloaded so many zip files without any problems, that this cannot be a MyBB error in my opinion.
(2015-08-25, 08:19 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]I have already uploaded and downloaded so many zip files without any problems, that this cannot be a MyBB error in my opinion.
i didnt understand this problem.

[Image: vLPp9p.jpg]

English mean "Archive is corrupted"
And how are you sure that the file is not corrupted. You can do a test with a file that you "zipped" yourself and make sure that it is not corrupted by unzipping it. Then post it as an attachment to a message, and download it.
(2015-08-25, 08:27 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]And how are you sure that the file is not corrupted. You can do a test with a file that you "zipped" yourself and make sure that it is not corrupted by unzipping it. Then post it as an attachment to a message, and download it.

its work before uploading attachments someone post on my forum.But when i download zipped file on my forum attachments , it is corrupted.I did tested zipped and not zipped already im sure
Then I don't know, as already said, I never had problems.

I hope a Technical Staff member has a solution.
(2015-08-25, 08:39 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Then I don't know, as already said, I never had problems.

I hope a Technical Staff member has a solution.

me too Sad

Technical Staff Members , look my thread pleaseeeee Smile
Can you provide a URL and a test account? That way we can try uploading/downloading ZIP files ourselves to see what the problem is.
This is what we call Quick Service 2.0 Big Grin Wink
(2015-08-25, 08:59 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a URL and a test account? That way we can try uploading/downloading ZIP files ourselves to see what the problem is.

www.turkishres.com

http://www.turkishres.com/showthread.php...106#pid106 simple attachment post
Pages: 1 2