MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: **URGENT** Please Help - Garbled Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks,

I recently moved host and have constant hassle with this new "ipage" hosting which is disgusting to say the least.

I finally managed to get my forums transferred to the new server all working with anll updates in place, the support form "ipage" supposedly done some checks on my website slowness last night and whatever they done whilst also accessing the website has now killed my forums.

All I can see on the page is below: please help

��}�r�H��ouļC5OO�v���E�%�n�5�.-�v�Nt(@�H��ظ���v�y��q~���y�ͬH�@ ,hƜi��������T����㋣�_���;6�����G�T��>5�j���c�����D��ɵ�Z�� �R�Z��DJ#םtk��tZ�6��֮�j�������7T���zi���� q\�v�İt��T*�߽�\|�]S��{%j���\����6���]�Ti�/@��:�u פ�WՓ�ʕ�ְr����:�?/k�� ��թmX���T�e

The entire page shows this ???? any help please Angry
Facing the she problem in my test Mybb

http://trickshub.ml

But working Admin cp

you can go acp and Delete theme and template and make it new
Hi, I have tried this but with no luck, the problem still seems to be the same.

Thanks for the reply looking forward to more assistance Smile
if gzip compression is set through forum admin panel then disable it (or lower its level to 3 or 4) and then check
Excellent - Thank you very much. I will now express my disgust with the "ipage" tech support who have been messing with my settings and forum stuff after initial slow loading on their server which they blame mybb and otehr scripts.

I know mybb is fantastic with no issues ever so they are about to get there biggest bollocking ever.

Thank you very much Mybb & replies and support Smile