MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: avatar gallery not accessible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,

Since having mybb 1.6 series, there was always an avatar gallery available, in which mybb also provided some avatars like stimpy, courage, php etc. I made custom avatars that have been used by members and were available in the gallery.

With the upgrade to 1.8.5, while the User control panel templates show these sections

usercp_avatar_gallery
usercp_avatar_gallery_avatar

in both the default mybb upgraded version, and also in Vienna responsive  theme which I am using. However, it is not showing in the cpuser panel, change avatar section. Two options are provided: accessing from local computer or an external link.

How do I add the gallery and gallery menu as an option for changing avatars, so it's like before with the gallery included with the other two options?

Thank you
Thank you so much. Had no idea there was a plugin fix.

Much appreciated!

I added the plugin, and activated it. Is there something I need to do to get it working in Vienna theme?

So far it isn't showing at all. Ideas?
iAndrew resolved this issue.

The variable from the plugin (mentioned above),  of {$avatargallery} was missing from all templates related to the avatar, even though it showed that the avatar gallery was there, in the admin control panel. So it had to be inserted into the avatar templates. Six I think.

Thank you for your time.

I marked this as solved, but it doesn't seem to be showing, at least in my browser