MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please i can't install any more plugins Don't know why ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please i can't install any more plugins Don't know why ?

when i upload the plugins in the specific folders for it , it don't shows in the ACP any more , i was able to just install the first 3 plugins and now i can't any more !

Also please i want a bar box plugin if any one can help , and moving bar in the pages for the leatest threads like this one :

www.fx-arabia.com/vb

you will find it on the top of the page and its moving .

and the same side box like the one they have too .

our fourm is 1.8.5

Please help Thank you
You know you're running vbulletin, right? This is MyBB
Yes i think so , but i'm talking about our mybb fourm
Sorry, I mis-read your post. Did you try to un-install the plugins you were able to install before the problem happened? Sometimes working backwards can find the issue.
Thanks for your reply , Actually the fact is We can't install any more plugin into our template because when we upload the files it didn't appear in the ACP

We installed 3 previously but now we can't install any more

This is the problem
(2015-08-26, 08:02 PM)The Wolf of wall street Wrote: [ -> ]This is the problem

Yes, but that can be caused by a plugin that was installed earlier. Uninstall the 3 plugins one by one and see whether the plugin listing re-appears.
We will try this solution now thank you

but what about the plugins we are seeking for !?

(2015-08-26, 08:44 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-26, 08:02 PM)The Wolf of wall street Wrote: [ -> ]This is the problem

Yes, but that can be caused by a plugin that was installed earlier. Uninstall the 3 plugins one by one and see whether the plugin listing re-appears.

Bro i really don't have any words can specify my Thankful , your answer really saved me and my time

thank you very much Heart