MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Notify PM rechecked in ACP when editing member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked and couldn't find this so hope it's not a duplicate. There had been an error reported here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...pid=113553 which I already fixed on my board...but I've recently discovered that whenever I edit a user in ACP, the "notify by email when I get a new PM" is rechecked. I double checked this error a few times, and every time I went back into the user, that box was rechecked. Can anyone else replicate this problem? If so, is there a suggestion on how this can be fixed? Thanks...

and of course, I'm using 1.2.3. Big Grin

edit: by the way, I have confirmed this bug on my test forum as well!
in ./admin/users.php

find
makeyesnocode($lang->pm_notify, "emailpmnotify", $user['emailpmnotify']);
replace with
makeyesnocode($lang->pm_notify, "emailpmnotify", $user['pmnotify']);

Im not sure why they were calling in emailpmnotify where as in the db table it is pmnotify.
It seems those two have been confused a few times in the files!

Thanks, though, Zaher! I'll apply the fix! Big Grin

edit: That fixed it! Thanks again!
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.
Enable Daylight Savings Time correction.

the same problem Sad

when editing a member in admin cp this box is rechecked..
Actually I noticed this recently. My own DST box got unchecked for some reason, and I didn't know why! Didn't even think there might be a problem there as well??