MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Screenies? Pleeeeeeeease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When will we get to see some screenies of the new MyBB 1.4? Like everyone else, I too am very excited about its upcoming release and can't wait for just a sneak peak!
Never! Big Grin

Actually,

There's been some info on 1.4 release (not screenies though). Just check the blogs
We like holding our users in suspense Smile
DennisTT Wrote:We like holding our users in suspense Smile

I can see that you evil fiend. Wink
Well, here's a big hint to something new. I just made a huge commit with something that has to do with SQL.

Wink

Edit: Don't expect me to answer your guesses either Toungue
Tikitiki Wrote:Well, here's a big hint to something new. I just made a huge commit with something that has to do with SQL.

Wink

Edit: Don't expect me to answer your guesses either Toungue

Not worth guessing then Rolleyes
Do you use CVS or SVN or something else?
MrDoom Wrote:Do you use CVS or SVN or something else?
We use a (private) SVN Smile
Yeah, I'd guessed the private part Toungue

I use SVN too, myself and one of my course mates are making a game in XNA and having the repo comes in handy even with only two people. Also use Trac.
We use trac as well - primarily the wiki & code/timeline capabilities.

We don't actually use the milestone/todo functionality.

All in all, smooth sailing until something goes wrong - my local 1.4 repository on this machine is no longer working correctly because of some weirdness with my local changes & Ryan's "SQL" commit. Not conflicts or anything, it's just talking about certain files not being there and doesn't want to execute a clean up.
Pages: 1 2