MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] FRESH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyBB 1.2.3 - Fresh Theme

[Image: valid-xhtml10]

First Impression:
[Image: downloads.php?action=download&type=screen&did=117]

[Image: downloads.php?action=download&type=screen&did=118]

I am very proud to present you my newest theme called Fresh. After a larger time without new releases, i desicded to try a new theme which should look more professional than all my others before.

So the theme works with MyBBoard 1.2.3 and should do it with the hole 1.2.X builds. The html code is also 100% valid. I tryed to let as many templates as possible untouched, to make it easyer to upgrade a forum with this design.

On the following templates i made changes:
footer, header, header_welcomeblock_guest, header_welcomeblock_member, header_welcomeblock_member_admin, redirect, nav, nav_sep, nav_sep_active, index, index_birthdays, index_stats, index_whosonline, forumbit_depth1_cat, forumbit_depth2_forum, forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

So please be carefull when you change one of these templates!!!

Here you find two live demos. i recommend the first link:

http://www.patrickjung.info/demo/
http://www.patrickjung.info/test/

The Download includes the image folder, the theme XML data, Installation Introductions and editable files for Fireworks and Photoshop.

>> Download <<

Dont remove the copyright. About some donations (please contact me via PM or Email) I would be very pleased. With a payment of 5 Dollar/Euro you are allowed to remove the "Designed by MyBBDesign.com" copyright.

Please tell me your oppinion about this theme. Your feedback is realy important for me to improve my future themes.

You are alway welcome to release some new designs on MyBBoard.com! Thanks. Smile
That dosent look to bad, very green Smile
Really good, I like it, thumbs up from me!
Maybe i will change the logo and his background in an extra version. I think it doesnt looks to green, but everyone can change the logo (with the editable files) if he wants to. Wink
gooooooooooooooooooof style
I currently changed the logo and the logo_bg image! Now there is very less green and the eye catching is on more impotant thinks. I upgrade the download files and of course the demo.
Very nice Smile a little greeny i say Toungue i think there should be a red and blue one?
Nice Theme
Very nice Smile
can you make it blue
it will be much more better
Pages: 1 2 3