MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i folowed all the instructions with the mybb instalation wizard...... but im not able to see my forum...
what can i do????
What exactly do you mean by not being able to see your forum? Can you provide a link to your board?
Musicalmidget Wrote:What exactly do you mean by not been able to see your forum? Can you provide a link to your board?

This is my forum url
I think there's a php/mysql problem... otherwise, take a look at your config, is everything filled in correctly?
destroyer Wrote:I think there's a php/mysql problem... otherwise, take a look at your config, is everything filled in correctly?

I think so.......

<config file removed, just to be safe Wink>
I can see my administration panel but I can't see my forum Sad
Could try going to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options > Use GZip Page Compression? and select "No" and then click "Submit Changes" now see if the forum works.
Chris Wrote:Could try going to Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options > Use GZip Page Compression? and select "No" and then click "Submit Changes" now see if the forum works.

Thenks you are the bastBig Grin
Why don't those things work with gzip enabled?