MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signup Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so recently I have been trying to sign up for an account on this website hosted by MyBB:

http://forum.agarz.com/

But,whenever I click to submit my registration,it denies me by telling me that my image verification code is incorrect,even though there is no verification code.

Im not sure if anyone here can help out with this,but I came here because this is the hosting website.

Can anyone try to sign up for it or something to see if the same thing happens to you?Also,if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this,please tell me.

P.S,the site is in Turkish,so you might want to use google translate or something if you dont understand.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)

if above doesn't help then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it