MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mail Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder ist there a possibility as an admin that I get each and every new posting by email? It would be a great help since it should make it easyer to stay up to date with dicussions in the message board.
Any user can do this! Just subscribe to each thread or an entire forum. The all get sent you your email!
I subscribed in a forum , a new thread was made by someone but i didnt receive an email , i also subscribed here to test it too still i didnt get email when a user posted
yea I think it may be a RC4 bug as I don't recall getting mails when I've subscribed to a forum.

But I think having an option to have email alerts sent to admins for each post should be an option, or maybe a mod, as if you have a lot of forums, it would save you the time of suscribing to each one.
still the forum subscription should be working not for admins but user subscribe too. And this is important bug. I wonder how there wasnt any fix yet
It working in myBB Gold, so I assume it been fixed!