MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add custom contact fields in the usercp ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you know there are some fields in the user control panel
that can be used to show contact information ?

See the attachment for quick understanding.

I am building a game forum

And in the contact info
I want to have

Steam And Origin Or Uplay

How can I do that ?
ACP >> Configuration >> Custom Profile Fields >> Add New Profile Field >> Display on profile? >> Set to YES

(2015-08-30, 11:34 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Configuration >> Custom Profile Fields >> Add New Profile Field >> Display on profile? >> Set to YES

I actually know how to do that But if I do that 

Then only the text that the user inputs will show

I want It to show Like

Steam ID : *Username*
do you already know how to fetch the steamID of the member... that would need a plugin like this: http://mods.mybb.com/view/steamprofile

PS: i havent seen it updated for 1.8 yet..
(2015-08-30, 11:59 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]do you already know how to fetch the steamID of the member... that would need a plugin like this: http://mods.mybb.com/view/steamprofile

PS: i havent seen it updated for 1.8 yet..

Its not for 1.8 thats the reason I asked on the community
(2015-08-30, 12:16 PM)Venusian Wrote: [ -> ]Its not for 1.8 thats the reason I asked on the community

But this is 1,8 support forum!!
(2015-08-30, 03:47 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-30, 12:16 PM)Venusian Wrote: [ -> ]Its not for 1.8 thats the reason I asked on the community

Well, he's asking for another solution (excluding that plugin) which will work on 1.8.
(2015-08-30, 03:47 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]

You sir , Dont seem to understand What I said

I said I want to add a custom contact field Named "Steam Profile" For 1.8

And as you said THIS IS THE 1.8 Forum.
(2015-08-30, 05:06 PM)Venusian Wrote: [ -> ]I said I want to add a custom contact field Named "Steam Profile" For 1.8

I don't like yes-no games. But you never phrased your question as cited above. As a matter of fact the only time you mentioned  1.8 was in:

But as mmadhankumar wrote, these is not a 1.8 version of the required plugin yet.
(2015-08-30, 05:06 PM)Venusian Wrote: [ -> ]I said I want to add a custom contact field Named "Steam Profile" For 1.8

I use mybb 1.8 So I posted this In 1.8 support ? Thats enough for one to understand that which version I am using

But as mmadhankumar wrote, these is not a 1.8 version of the required plugin yet.
[/quote]

If you read the thread title, I NEVER EVER asked for a plugin :/
Pages: 1 2