MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to disable a plugin for a specific theme ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way that you can disable a Plugin for a specific theme ?

I have MyTabs installed and It does not look good on both themes because of the color

http://gamesverge.com/

Try switching the themes and you will see that it does not look good at all

i want to disable mytabs when user switches to the second theme .
you can remove the codes added by the plugin from the templates in that theme.. in this case it should be in the index template...
(2015-08-30, 01:16 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you can remove the codes added by the plugin from the templates in that theme.. in this case it should be in the index template...

And how can that be done ?
ACP >> Templates >> Your Theme's Templates >> Index Page Templates >> index

check if you could identify the codes added by MyTabs and remove it.. else share the template here...
(2015-08-30, 01:40 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates >> Your Theme's Templates >> Index Page Templates >> index

check if you could identify the codes added by MyTabs and remove it.. else share the template here...

I am Using BlueVelvet By eNVY . And In the index template I dont see anything related to mytabs 

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}

<script type="text/javascript">
	jQuery(function(){
		jQuery(".lateststats").load("{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php .lateststats_portal");
	});
</script>

{$forums}
<div class="lateststats"></div>
<br />
{$boardstats}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

This is the code I see in the Index-->Index template

Could The Code be in the Header Template ?