MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Account Switcher, Userlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Account Switcher does NOT show up on the edit/quick postbit when there aren't any associated users with the currently logged in account. Yet, the forum postbit to read (triangle next to posted user name) does show up.
When you click the triangle, it allows you to choose users, where the list is empty.

Here is my Q:
The above behavior shows some inconsistency in the design? Could an option be made available that shows these fields when A.) User/Group has access to the plugin, && B.) They have users associated, then, another option setting to show it on (Angelegardless of state of (B)?

Hope that makes sense!

One last question, and this may be more of a feature request, but can it be made that an admin level access can auto post as ANY user, or more uniquely, a free-text entered user name? Ideally what I was hoping to do is manually copy posts from an old site to the new site since we dont have access to data dumps, I wanted to assign copied data to a placeholder account for each member, and when they sign up to the new forum, group admin re-assign all posts they own to them.

Thanks for your considerations.