MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dev.MyBB.com is down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reporting that dev.mybb.com is throwing a CloudFlare error (Error 502 Bad gateway).

Is there an estimate on when this website will be available again?
I think dev.mybb.com was their old bug system before moving to github. I could be wrong though...
dev.mybb.com has not been up in a very long time. As andrew said, it was retired when we moved to GitHub.
It should be available though as it contains some discussions on old issues. But yeah, it's not in our active workflow anymore so it has pretty low priority.
(2015-08-30, 08:35 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]It should be available though as it contains some discussions on old issues. But yeah, it's not in our active workflow anymore so it has pretty low priority.

is there a way to port the issues/discussions over to github and then redirect the URLs?
(2015-08-30, 10:37 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-30, 08:35 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]It should be available though as it contains some discussions on old issues. But yeah, it's not in our active workflow anymore so it has pretty low priority.

is there a way to port the issues/discussions over to github and then redirect the URLs?

If I remember correctly, we did port at least a majority of the issues across, along with some of the discussion. I could be wrong however as the move to GitHub happened whilst I was away from the team.
All open tickets have been moved to GitHub. Everything else probably doesn't matter anyway because it either has been fixed over a year ago or hasn't been a valid ticket at all.
There were open issues with discussions and there were new issues discovered where I'm sure that related issues were on redmine. As only the ticket itself was ported all of that is missing.