MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpbb3-mybb185 all users admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After merge the phpbb3 database into mybb v1.8.5 all my users are admin and the BOTs are users

Everything was going well with the merge no errors at all only this problem.

Is there a way to easy switch this problem? because i dont need 223 admins Big Grin
Have you upgraded from phpbb 2 at some point? Can you check which ids the phpbb groups have?
(2015-08-31, 08:57 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Have you upgraded from phpbb 2 at some point? Can you check which ids the phpbb groups have?

* Not that i know, when i came on that site it was in phpbb3 it was started 2004 so i think it is updated from 2 to 3

* Just the standard users
(2015-08-31, 08:57 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Have you upgraded from phpbb 2 at some point? Can you check which ids the phpbb groups have?

I dont know because the phbb(3) is on a free messageboard.
In 1.8.5 i was getting all members admin and the attachments was at the end ok but no files where there there where 70.
Now in 1.8.6 i get this error:

Attachments

20 attachments are importing right now. There are 50 attachments left to import and 3 pages left.

Loading data from database...
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 Query : SELECT tid FROM mbb_posts WHERE pid=
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

regards