MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Account Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm trying to set the default account settings for users when they register. For instance, I'm wanting "Hide email address from other members" & "Receive private messages from other users" and other accounts settings ticked by default for new members.

I've looked in the member_register template, and couldn't find anything. Please help. Smile

Upon closer inspection, the settings are in the default theme template, however, not in my current theme template. Is there something more back end i can change? The theme i'm using is Vienna. http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=265
What do you mean they're not in Vienna's templates? I checked and they are indeed there. Add checked='checked' to all the checkboxes which you want to be set to yes by default in the member_register template.
(2015-09-01, 02:37 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean they're not in Vienna's templates? I checked and they are indeed there. Add checked='checked' to all the checkboxes which you want to be set to yes by default in the member_register template.

You are right, i have just reinstalled the theme, and have it working now. Thank you!