MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New thread not working after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I upgrade one of my forum from 1.84 to 1.85. After upgrade when I goto new thread Bold, Italic, Underline, Allignment, Font size tools not appear.

Please help to get correct.

Thanks
post forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it
My website URL is http://forum.lankanewjobs.com/

user name : user
Password : abc123
remove jQuery.noConflict(); from header template and check if it fixes the editor tool bar
(2015-09-01, 03:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]remove jQuery.noConflict(); from header template and check if it fixes the editor tool bar

How to remove it??
if you see that no conflict code in the theme's header template then you can simply delete it & save the template !
(2015-09-01, 03:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you see that no conflict code in the theme's header template then you can simply delete it & save the template !

Sad Sad Sad
Goto Admin Panel >> Templates from Left side Menu >> Your Theme Templates >> Header Templates (click on expand to expand the templates) >> Header >>

Find :
jQuery.noConflict();

remove this and save the template and then check your editor .
(2015-09-15, 05:58 AM)freeeducation365 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-01, 03:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you see that no conflict code in the theme's header template then you can simply delete it & save the template !

Sad Sad Sad

Please don't spam and write detailed replies. This post didn't help you with anything.

I can only guess that you can't see that code in the template (which you should have clearly written if that's the case...) because a plugin adds a variable for it. You'll need to deactivate that plugin because it's not compatible with 1.8.
(2015-09-15, 06:04 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Goto Admin Panel >> Templates from Left side Menu >> Your Theme Templates >> Header Templates (click on expand to expand the templates) >> Header >>

Find :
jQuery.noConflict();

remove this and save the template and then check your editor .

Thank you for your excellent clear instruction. I followed it buy I cannot part like "jQuery.noConflict(); " in header

(2015-09-15, 08:26 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-15, 05:58 AM)freeeducation365 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sad Sad Sad

Please don't spam and write detailed replies. This post didn't help you with anything.

I can only guess that you can't see that code in the template (which you should have clearly written if that's the case...) because a plugin adds a variable for it. You'll need to deactivate that plugin because it's not compatible with 1.8.

Sorry for the sad faces I posted. I cannot find such a part in my template. It was worked correctly when I use 1.8 ealier version. This was happened after upgrade to 1.85. Which plugin I have to uninstall?
Pages: 1 2