MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private message post causes a loop and the form keeps on getting resubmitted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says I'm having a problem on my forum at www.villageforums.co.za where, when sending a private message to another user the redirect page keeps sending me back and asking me if I want to resubmit the form. Clicking "resubmit" just resends the message and then routes me back to the redirect page, which in turn sends me back with the notification asking me if I want to resubmit the form.

I have no idea why this could be the case and would really appreciate any help.

I'm running version 1.8. Theme is pretty straight forward, with nothing fancy.

Plugins:
Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags (1.1)
MyFacebook Connect (2.2)
Tapatalk (4.4.3)
Thank You/Like System (1.9.6)
PluginLibrary (12)

Any help or guidance will be really appreciated!

Thanks!
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer