MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can i Color the Merge Separator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i Color the Horizontal Rule? my theme is black and the Horizontal Rule is black.. i want to change it to Red or lighter color..

Thanks!
what exacly is 'horizontal rule', which theme, what site ?
(2015-09-02, 09:26 PM)avril Wrote: [ -> ]what exacly is 'horizontal rule', which theme, what site ?

sorry i mean the "Merge Separator" sir
I think this is a normal <hr> element. This can be changed by:

AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> choose theme -> global.css -> Edit style sheet advanced mode

then search for "hr" and change both background-color and color to the color you wish. For instance for a red line:

hr {
	background-color: #ff0000;
	color: #ff0000;
	height: 1px;
	border: 0px;
}

Refresh cache (ctrl-F5), but still it can last a while before it becomes effective. Have patience Smile .
(2015-09-03, 03:21 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a normal <hr> element. This can be changed by:

AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> choose theme -> global.css -> Edit style sheet advanced mode

then search for "hr" and change both background-color and color to the color you wish. For instance for a red line:

hr {
	background-color: #ff0000;
	color: #ff0000;
	height: 1px;
	border: 0px;
}

Refresh cache (ctrl-F5), but still it can last a while before it becomes effective. Have patience Smile .

did you use it? im waiting (5mins.) but stil not working.. Sad
^ it should work. post test thread url of your forum where you have merged posts so that someone can check it
(2015-09-04, 02:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ it should work. post test thread url of your forum where you have merged posts so that someone can check it

its working.. there's a wrong in the tutorial of Ad Bakker .. 

the #ff0000 need to change into #FF0000

into capital letter.. Lol.. my bad.. 

Thanks for the help..  Blush +Reputation to you sir .m. and sir Ad Bakker 
(2015-09-04, 03:00 AM)Black Box Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-04, 02:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ it should work. post test thread url of your forum where you have merged posts so that someone can check it

the horizontal rule is still black.. Sad

its working.. there's a wrong in the tutorial of Ad Bakker .. 

the #ff0000 need to change into #FF0000

into capital letter.. Lol.. my bad.. 

Thanks for the help..  Blush +Reputation to you sir .m. and sir Ad Bakker 

Capitalization shouldn't matter, I'm sure it was just your cache...