MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation for Trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2015-09-03, 11:38 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yup you can style it, and if you are using template conditionals then you can use a conditional so the feedback button will only show in certain forums Smile

something like this in the tradefeedback_postbit_link :

<if (in_array($GLOBALS['thread']['fid'],array(1,2,3)) then>template</if>

where the 1,2, 3 represent the forum ids.

Holy Guacamole, thanks! That's sweet. Where do I put it exactly on 'tradefeedback_postbit_link'? Would it be possible to also put a conditional like that under the 'Reputation' for both postbit and profile so that the stats can only be seen on certain forums?

As for the style, how do I exactly style it to look like this under 'Reputation'? Trade Reputation: 0 / 0 / 0

$post['repcount']  $post['posreps']  $post['neutreps']  $post['negreps']
(2015-09-03, 12:05 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I put it exactly on 'tradefeedback_postbit_link'? Would it be possible to also put a conditional like that under the 'Reputation' for both postbit and profile so that the stats can only be seen on certain forums?

yup, you just open the template and then you put the conditional round it. See where I wrote template?

<if (in_array($GLOBALS['thread']['fid'],array(1,2,3))) then> this is the original template contents</if>

You probably could do the same with the reputation link in the postbit as well, I globalised the conditional, so it SHOULD work.

(2015-09-03, 12:05 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]As for the style, how do I exactly style it to look like this under 'Reputation'? Trade Reputation: 0 / 0 / 0

The styling is just styling, um, like this:

<div>Feedback <span style="color:green"><strong>{$post['posreps']}</strong></span> / <span style="color:black"><strong>{$post['neutreps']}</strong></span> / <span style="color:red"><strong>{$post['negreps']}</strong></span></div>

Any further questions please pm me for my rates re customising templates (gotta eat  Shy )
(2015-09-03, 12:20 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-03, 12:05 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I put it exactly on 'tradefeedback_postbit_link'? Would it be possible to also put a conditional like that under the 'Reputation' for both postbit and profile so that the stats can only be seen on certain forums?

yup, you just open the template and then you put the conditional round it. See where I wrote template?

<if (in_array($GLOBALS['thread']['fid'],array(1,2,3)) then> this is the original template contents</if>

You probably could do the same with the reputation link in the postbit as well, I globalised the conditional, so it SHOULD work.

(2015-09-03, 12:05 PM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]As for the style, how do I exactly style it to look like this under 'Reputation'? Trade Reputation: 0 / 0 / 0

The styling is just styling, um, like this:

<div>Feedback <span style="color:green"><strong>{$post['posreps']}</strong></span> / <span style="color:black"><strong>{$post['neutreps']}</strong></span> / <span style="color:red"><strong>{$post['negreps']}</strong></span></div>

Any further questions please pm me for my rates re customising templates (gotta eat  Shy )

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it. Will PM you when I need re-customizing.
(2015-09-03, 10:56 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You might find this useful :  https://github.com/dragonexpert/Trade-Fe...ases/tag/1

If it does not totally fit your requirements, then you can make an issue on github.

I am testing this ( on localhost ATM )

It's working, ability to RATE, except I don't see this area added on the users profile ( see image )

[Image: Tqx59L0.jpg]

I can go to URL in the browser like http://localhost.com/tradefeedback.php?a...id=2&fid=7

(similar) http://testfish.leefish.nl/tradefeedback...id=2&fid=7

and  get the ability to RATE , but the results/display isn't appearing in the user profile like showing in the image above.

How to solve that ?

T.I.A.
Check your member_profile template and verify that the variable {$traderinfo} is in it just before {$profilefields}.
(2015-09-04, 06:22 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Check your member_profile template and verify that the variable {$traderinfo} is in it just before {$profilefields}.

Thank you , that fixed it .

Lastly: anyway to turn off, NEUTRAL reputations ?

I turned it off with the MyBB default reputation system, but its still available in the TRADER RATINGS
Edit the templates, remove the option to give a neutral rep in the give form and take it out of the templates for display.
(2015-09-03, 12:20 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]

<if (in_array($GLOBALS['thread']['fid'],array(1,2,3)) then> this is the original template contents</if>

Hi Leefish,
It seems like there's a problem with the conditional code you've given to me. I tried to hide the reputation link in 'tradefeedback_postbit_link' template, it looks like this:

<if (in_array($GLOBALS['thread']['fid'],array(2)) then><a href="tradefeedback.php?action=give&amp;uid={$post['uid']}&amp;tid={$post['tid']}" title="{$lang->give_feedback}" class="postbit_tradefeedback"><span>{$lang->give_feedback}</span></a></if>
There's a parsing error >_<

<b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in <b>/home/xxx/public_html/inc/plugins/trader.php(566) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>2</b><br />
missing a bracket.

try :

<if (in_array($GLOBALS['thread']['fid'],array(2))) then><a href="tradefeedback.php?action=give&amp;uid={$post['uid']}&amp;tid={$post['tid']}" title="{$lang->give_feedback}" class="postbit_tradefeedback"><span>{$lang->give_feedback}</span></a></if>

This link should be in your favorites:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18050...8#18092308
(2015-09-06, 01:23 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]missing a bracket.

Hi Leefish,
Sorry, but it still throws the same parse error

<br />

<b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in <b>/home/xxx/public_html/inc/plugins/trader.php(566) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>2</b><br />

Maybe I'm missing something, somewhere? Does it really have no Options to configure (trying to find out if there's something wrong with my installation)? Also, I'm not sure if it'll help you figure out the problem but I also receive a parse error when I try and use:

$post['repcount']  $post['posreps']  $post['neutreps']  $post['negreps'];

I put it on postbit_classic (I'm using classic) under {$post['user_details']}, the parse error for that is:

<br />
<b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in <b>/home/mmkyun/public_html/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>21</b><br />

I also use MyBB SEF URLs, might that be a problem as well?
Pages: 1 2 3