MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I use all the plugins from another theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just changed themes and wanted to use the plugins that I have for the other theme that I have installed. How would I do this?
If you installed the theme after you activated the plugins, you either need to edit all the templates in the new theme with the plugin variables OR deactivate and reactivate all your plugins. Since you can use the "Find Updated" in your old theme templates, finding then copying and pasting the new code to your new theme templates will probably be the best way to go! Big Grin
Carey Wrote:I just changed themes and wanted to use the plugins that I have for the other theme that I have installed. How would I do this?

If the plugin doesn't touch the templates then they can work perfectly. But some plugins edit the templates in this case you need to Deactivate then activate the plugin so that it edit the old along to the new templates.

However if all the themes use one template set, as probably it is only coloring. You dont need to do anything.
alright cool, im trying it now.