MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Link In Admin CP - How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Is it possible to add a link in the admin CP?

If it is how would I go about adding the link.

All I wish to do is add a link that would take me straight back to my forum index.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Keith
Hello there

In the Admin CP at the top you can find a link to do that

Quote:Admin CP Home View Your Forums Logout, USER
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am aware of that link, the problem with that link is that it loads my forum index within the admin CP, I would like a link that takes me back to my forum index proper.

Regards, Keith
Okay i wont ask you to open a new window lol to view it what you can do is tp open ./admin/index.php

Find
	echo "<div id=\"header-links\">\n<a href=\"index.php?".SID."&amp;action=home\" target=\"body\">".$lang->cp_home."</a>\n<a href=\"../index.php\" target=\"body\">".$lang->view_forums."</a>\n<a href=\"index.php?".SID."&amp;action=logout\" target=\"_parent\">".$lang->logout_cp."</a>\n</div>\n";
Replace with
	echo "<div id=\"header-links\">\n<a href=\"index.php?".SID."&amp;action=home\" target=\"body\">".$lang->cp_home."</a>\n<a href=\"../index.php\" target=\"_blank\">".$lang->view_forums."</a>\n<a href=\"index.php?".SID."&amp;action=logout\" target=\"_parent\">".$lang->logout_cp."</a>\n</div>\n";
Hi,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I changed target=\"_blank\" to target=\"_parent\" as I wanted it to open in the same browser window.

Once again thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Regards, Keith