MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Put Staff Community Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey MyBB   how to i put staff community image like this.

[Image: community.png]

how can i do this fo my forum staff.??
Photoshop or another acceptable image editor, if you wanted it exactly like that down to the last detail (font, etc) you would need the .PSD
(2015-09-04, 10:38 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Photoshop or another acceptable image editor, if you wanted it exactly like that down to the last detail (font, etc) you would need the .PSD

I don't think that's what the OP meant, the OP stated "PUT", not "make" or "create an image".
I'm thinking the OP meant to put the staff-bar that appears in the forum under the NAME and TITLE of a user, like this example:

[Image: OPkVFfC.jpg]
ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Select a group >> Group Image

and enter the path/link of the image you want to use...

you can get such group badges from here: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ategory=22
(2015-09-05, 02:50 AM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-04, 10:38 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]Photoshop or another acceptable image editor, if you wanted it exactly like that down to the last detail (font, etc) you would need the .PSD

I don't think that's what the OP meant, the OP stated "PUT", not "make" or "create an image".
I'm thinking the OP meant to put the staff-bar that appears in the forum under the NAME and TITLE of a user, like this example:

[Image: OPkVFfC.jpg]

I see my apologies.