MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Long load time, PHP 98% - MySQL 2% taking over 1 minute to load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Having issues (on and off) loading my forum:

www.uruguaymilitaria.com/Foro

Sometimes takes over one or two minutes to load, sometimes loads fast and sometimes it just times out..... MySQL works fine and loads fast, but connecting to databases takes ages.... any solution?

Thanks!
Excruciatingly long load time yea. have you contacted your host? How many threads etc do you have (I got fed up of waiting for it to load....)
Board size cannot be the cause:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=34994]
Have you tried verifying your install (verifying mybb's files)? I was working on a forum that had some malicious code in some files and it made the site CRAWL.
Maybe plugins. Have you tried with plugins disabled?
Thanks guys for the responses. Host checked it and MySQL aint the issue... check it now, it loads super fast and I haven't done anything to it. I tried disabling some plugins (like EzGallery) but board didn't seem to change... now flies.... go figures....
Seems to be loading acceptably fast on my end, hope you resolved the issue.
(09-04-2015, 08:55 PM)el_francotirador Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys for the responses. Host checked it and MySQL aint the issue... check it now, it loads super fast and I haven't done anything to it. I tried disabling some plugins (like EzGallery) but board didn't seem to change... now flies.... go figures....

If you are on shared hosting, some other site hosted on the same server may have been using more resources than it is allowed. This would affect the speed of your site.