MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Audentio Forums, message board to Audentio.com has recently opened! Our purpose is to give themes to all that want them at no cost what so ever. Come check us out and feedback is always welcomed Big Grin.
Thanks, have sent you a request.
Thank you very much Smile. I received your email.
I've been getting a lot of requests and I seem to be staying on top of them Toungue. Two of my friends who are very very very good in Flash have joined our small team at Audentio so look forward to some themes enhanced with flash, as well as a new flash enhanced website coming soon!
Excellent theme. Immediately liked it.
Very nice, well done!
We have been growing at a great rate, but we encourage not only people who need a theme, but designers to join as well. We have a section in which you can release your non-custom theme to the public and get feedback. So, please check us out (if you have been wondering, I'm Kyle from Audentio Themes) and if you like us, join us.
where can I get your think WII theme?
New stuff up, we got an arcade and all that. Awaiting 1.4s release, but we have some of our old mybb skins coded already!

Board of the month coming soon!

We are gaining members very quickly, join up today!
but your forum is VB...?
Pages: 1 2