MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meaning?
Say you login to ftp through filezilla (or other programs) you can right click the folder and go view file permissions, make sure the cache folder is set to CHMOD 777.
Just did that now what?

It seems to only be the home page because it's blank when you go on the website but when you view users it's like this. http://intergaming.phy.sx/member.php?act...file&uid=2
if index.html file exists at the forum root folder (main folder where index.php, global.php files exist) then it should be removed.
also take care of folder permissions of cache folder, cache/themes folder & its sub-folders
That's all done.
Quote:You don't have permission to access /cache/themes/theme1/global.css on this server.
can you check the permissions again ? or would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
Fixed. I couldn't connect to the site, or ftp for the longest time, which was annoying. It was actually an .htaccess which was disallowing access to everything.
Thanks, but how do I access my AdminCP so I can edit the theme ect?

Never Mind I got it, could someone tell me how to add a theme?
Pages: 1 2