MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make Forum Transparent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have added a background for my Forum, and now i want to make the Forum Transparent so users can see the background picture behind the forum. I would like to know how to do this. Thanks Smile
Link to page youre talking about could help.
Nvmmmm
(2015-09-06, 02:50 PM)Each Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have added a background for my Forum, and now i want to make the Forum Transparent so users can see the background picture behind the forum. I would like to know how to do this. Thanks Smile

Search every element you want to style, and change the background color for this property:

background: rgba(red (from 0 to 255), green (from 0 to 255), blue (from 0 to 255), opacity (from 0 to 1));

Example: Black transparent background

background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);

Cheers.
(2015-09-06, 03:09 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

Search every element you want to style, and change the background color for this property:

background: rgba(red (from 0 to 255), green (from 0 to 255), blue (from 0 to 255), opacity (from 0 to 1));

Cheers.

What do u mean? What do i have to edit?
(2015-09-06, 03:15 PM)Each Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-06, 03:09 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers.

What do u mean? What do i have to edit?

Each class in the Global.css that you want to have the transparent background.
Yeah but I want the full Forum to be Transparent.
at the end of global.css

#container {
    background: none !important;
}
#content {
    background: none rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) !important;
}

or just

.wrapper, #container, #content {
    background: none !important;
}