MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Account Switcher Drop Down not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to mybb 1.8 a few days ago and am updating/reinstalling the plugins that I had before. I can't get any of them to work, so I figured that I will work on one issue at a time.

First issue: I have enhanced account switcher installed, but when I try to use the option that allows it to be displayed as a drop-down menu, it doesn't go anywhere and a "#" appears in the browser URL. If I do not choose the option for the drop-down menu, the accounts to switch to appear and everything works just fine. I'm thinking it's some kind of javascript conflict issue, but I have no idea how to narrow it down or fix it.

My site: charmingrp.com

Since you can only view this as a member, I have set up an attached account with this log in info:
Username: Account1
Password: guest123

In case it's needed, this is what I have in my header_welcomeblock_member template:
<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
	<span class="panel">{$lang->welcome_back} 

<!-- AccountSwitcher -->{$as_header}<!-- /AccountSwitcher -->

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$pm_switch_notice} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a> {$modcplink} {$admincplink}
		</span>
	</div>
</div>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>
I am fairly new to this so detailed assistance/explanations would be wonderful!