MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would love you forever if you did. That'd be really nice of you. I need some good in my life right now.
(2015-09-07, 01:20 AM)Pauline Wrote: [ -> ]I would love you forever if you did. That'd be really nice of you.  I need some good in my life right now.

Well if you give me about 2 hours i am on UK time so say 2 or 3 hours time it should be done
I promise I won't change it or mess it up. I won't touch anything. LOL

Take your time please. It's a very generous offer and I can wait. I really appreciate it.
(2015-09-07, 01:24 AM)Pauline Wrote: [ -> ]I promise I won't change it or mess it up.  I won't touch anything. LOL

Take your time please. It's a very generous offer and I can wait. I really appreciate it.

Will PM you when complete  should be done within 3 hours time.
I have a few plugins I've added. Is that going to mess you up? Do you need access to anything in order to make it easier for you?
(2015-09-07, 01:27 AM)Pauline Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few plugins I've added. Is that going to mess you up? Do you need access to anything in order to make it easier for you?

Nope for plugins should be okay and nope do not need access to anything will send you a link to theme download.
You're awesome. Thank you. I'll leave you alone now so you can get to work. :-)
Pages: 1 2