MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Looking For]Forum Poster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is applicable but I want to see some quotes for 'Forum Posting' service on my forum that will launch either tomorrow or sometime this week. Not sure what the current costs right now unlike wayback. If anyone can redirect me to where I can find such service then that would be much appreciated.

Currently employing a few others on another forums. Need more posters if there's any.

Thank you.
Still looking for quotes and where to find this service.
I know a service that can handle what you're looking for, don't know if I can post the link but PM me for more details.
(2015-09-08, 07:48 PM)John J. Wrote: [ -> ]I know a service that can handle what you're looking for, don't know if I can post the link but PM me for more details.

It makes me a bit wary since you've been denied support. I'll take a look, I guess since I have not much choice at this moment. PM'ing you.
Hi, are you looking for someone to post on your new forum? I do that - please contact me if interested.
(2015-09-09, 11:00 PM)Video Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, are you looking for someone to post on your new forum?  I do that - please contact me if interested.

Sorry to hijack this - I'm interested. Shoot me a PM with your rates for permanent basis posting.
(2015-09-09, 11:00 PM)Video Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, are you looking for someone to post on your new forum?  I do that - please contact me if interested.

PM me and let me know what your rates are and how many words or sentences per thread and post. I check new posts from I hire on Copyscape Premium so keep that in mind.
Thank you for the interest!
Hello Smile
I am a forum poster and I've set up a service in the service section. My first ten posts/topics are free to get a feel for how I post. After those posts are done we can come up with an agreed deal we both are okay with.

Let me know if this is something you're interested in.

Hi,
Read your PM, thanks but I'm not interested at those rates since the ones I'm hiring on another Forum has a better post to price ratio.

(2015-09-12, 11:03 PM)Twisty Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile
I am a forum poster and I've set up a service in the service section. My first ten posts/topics are free to get a feel for how I post. After those posts are done we can come up with an agreed deal we both are okay with.

Let me know if this is something you're interested in.

Got a look at your Thread but it doesn't state there how much your price per post or thread or how many minimum words you will do per post and  thread.
Pages: 1 2