MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add 'Name' to contact us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the Contact Us form, I'd like to add a place for Name:

Does anyone have a code for this..and location where it would go..

Thanks Ron..
Anyone?
Yes I would like this too.

I did find the Contact template in "Ungrouped Templates" I had a fiddle with a copy of this code:

<tr>
 <td class="trow1" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->contact_email}:</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->contact_email_desc}</span></td>
 <td class="trow1"><input type="text" name="email" class="textbox" size="49" value="{$mybb->input['email']}" /></td>
 </tr>

and managed to create the box and wording, but couldn't get it to send. I obviously got the coding wrong, but I'm rubbish at that so if you do manage to work it out please post back.

Than you.
(2015-09-10, 10:43 AM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I would like this too.

I did find the Contact template in "Ungrouped Templates" I had a fiddle with a copy of this code:

<tr>
 <td class="trow1" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->contact_email}:</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->contact_email_desc}</span></td>
 <td class="trow1"><input type="text" name="email" class="textbox" size="49" value="{$mybb->input['email']}" /></td>
 </tr>

and managed to create the box and wording, but couldn't get it to send. I obviously got the coding wrong, but I'm rubbish at that so if you do manage to work it out please post back.

Than you.

OK thanks for this I will also play around with it..

I'll let you know if and when it works..

Ron..