MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB.
After filling in the fields for registration, i'll get the next following text below.

Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator

What can i do to fix this issue?
My website/demo: link
(2015-09-07, 06:43 PM)NoahDev Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MyBB.
After filling in the fields for registration, i'll get the next following text below.

Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator

do u have a plugin to stop spamming or proxy detect plugin
(2015-09-07, 06:46 PM)CEHSecurity Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-07, 06:43 PM)NoahDev Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MyBB.

do u have a plugin to stop spamming or proxy detect plugin

No i don't
Can you post your member_registration template?
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->registration}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/validator.js"></script>
</head>
<body id="forum">
{$header}
<br />
<form action="member.php" method="post" id="registration_form"><input type="text" style="visibility: hidden;" value="" name="regcheck1" /><input type="text" style="visibility: hidden;" value="true" name="regcheck2" />
{$regerrors}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->registration}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="50%" class="trow1" valign="top">
<fieldset class="trow2">
<legend><strong>{$lang->account_details}</strong></legend>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" width="100%">
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><label for="username">{$lang->username}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" id="username" style="width: 100%" value="{$username}" /></td>
</tr>

it wont let me paste at all
If you surround it in code tags, it will.

I just looked at your site, and it appears that you are using a 1.6 theme for 1.8. the Clouds theme does not support 1.8, so a bunch of things will not work.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-153665.html

[code]yourcodehere[/code]
Thx for reply